We’re making a noise. Here’s a selection of Fairer Finance’s coverage in print, on television and over the airwaves. Get in touch with us for any media relations requirements.

22 December 2018

The Sun

James Daley was quoted in the sun on 22 December in a piece about the lack of customer protection in gift cards.

19 December 2018

Yourmoney.com

James Daley was quoted in yourmoney.com on 18 December in a piece about gift cards having expiry dates and the customer having no protection if the company goes bust.

18 December 2018

The Guardian

James Daley was quoted in the Guardian on 15 December in a piece about how to prepare for a potential financial crisis.

18 December 2018

The Telegraph

James Daley was quoted in the Telegraph on 18 December in a piece about the lack of customer protection in gift cards.

18 December 2018

Huffpost

James Daley was quoted in the huffpost on 18 December in a piece about gift cards and how there isn't any need for them to have expiry dates.

17 December 2018

Delano

James Daley was quoted in Delano on 17 December in a piece about how people can prepare for a potential financial crisis.

14 December 2018

The Sun

James Daley was quoted in the Sun on 13 December in a piece about interest rates in current accounts. Where the highest rates are only for the richest customers.

10 December 2018

The Telegraph

James Daley was quoted in the Telegraph on 8 December in a piece about price caps and how interfering too much in a market can have unintended consequences.

6 December 2018

Gladstone Brookes

James Daley was quoted in Gladstone Brookes on 5 December in a piece about banks not looking after customers in the margins, with systems that are designed for 95% with the other 5% left hung out to dry.

5 December 2018

CLNews

James Daley was quoted in CLNews on 4 December in a piece about UK banks increasing security for online shopping, making it difficult for customers who don't have a mobile phone or signal to make online purchases.

4 December 2018

Daily Mail

James Daley was quoted in the Daily Mail on 3 December in a piece about raising rail prices, leading to some of the most popular long-distance routes costing 3 times as much as flying.

3 December 2018

Daily Mirror

James Daley was quoted in the Daily Mirror on 1 December in a piece about customers facing difficulties shopping online if they don't have a mobile phone or decent signal.

3 December 2018

Daily Mail

James Daley was quoted in the Daily Mail on 1 December in a piece about a new EU ruling will mean customers wishing to buy products online will need to ensure they have a good mobile phone signal.

3 December 2018

The Sun

James Daley was quoted in the Sun on 2 December in a piece about extra security for online transactions requires customers to have a phone to hand with signal.

3 December 2018

BBC news

James Daley was quoted on the BBC news website on 30 November in a piece about UK banks adding a new layer of security for online shopping, involving passwords sent to customers mobiles.

3 December 2018

Daily Mail

James Daley was quoted in the Daily Mail on 29 November in a piece about the funeral market, where a lack of transparency has caused customers to pay too much for funerals.

29 November 2018

Today's Conveyancer

James Daley was quoted in Today's Conveyancer on 29 November in a piece about products being designed to protect the lender, not the customer and fees that can reach 25%.

22 November 2018

The Sun

James Daley was quoted in the Sun on 21 November in a piece about how expensive "rent to own" is for household goods and how it takes advantage of people who can least afford it.

13 November 2018

Professional Adviser

James Daley was quoted in the Professional Adviser on 11 November in a piece about celebrity promoted life insurance policies take the customers eye off the limits in the policy.

10 November 2018

This is Money

James Daley was quoted in This is Money on 10 November in a piece about celebrity backed life insurance plans where some customers are paying in more than they will receive.

9 November 2018

iNews

James Daley was quoted in iNews on 8 November in a piece about home insurance companies manipulating the small print in their policies to avoid making payouts.

7 November 2018

This is Money

James Daley was quoted in This is Money on 6 November in a piece about home insurers unfairly refusing claims.

5 November 2018

The Telegraph

James Daley was quoted in the Telegraph on 2 November in a piece about compare the market breaking the law by preventing firms from offering better deals.