Based in central London. Salary: £27,000-30,000 p.a. dependent on experience, plus bonus & pension.
Fairer Finance is a consumer group, research agency and consultancy. Our mission to create a financial services market that is fair for consumers as well as the businesses that serve them. We were set up in 2014, and are now entering a new exciting phase of growth.
We are recruiting for a marketing manager to join our growing team, based in central London.
Duties of the Marketing Manager:
· Reporting to the Director and MD, you’ll be responsible for Fairer Finance’s marketing strategy and implementation.
· Your core responsibility will be to promote our Insight Portal, research and consultancy services to banks and insurers.
· You'll be responsible for the company’s social media, including LinkedIn and Twitter. You will look to develop our use of paid social. Experience of this would be desirable but not essential.
· You will line manage a junior member of staff.
Qualifications and critical skills:
· We’re looking for candidates who have demonstrated the skills required in a previous role. The ideal candidate would be someone looking to take a step up in their career and a chance to prove themselves.
· You’ll need to show that you’re excited by our mission, and have the passion and drive to help us achieve our goals.
· Experience of line management is desirable but not essential.
· Knowledge of financial services is desirable but not essential.
· You’ll need to be a self-starter, who can work independently and develop the role to the needs of the business.
· For all our roles, we look for good interpersonal skills, and an ability to work well within and across teams.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Competitive starting salary with reviews every 6 months
· Annual bonus scheme linked to company performance
· Company pension scheme upon successful completion of the probationary period
· Season ticket loan
· Career Progression and Professional Development
· Free beers on Fridays
· Regular company social events
If you meet the requirements, please apply with your CV and Covering Letter by emailing email@example.com. Your letter should explain why you want to work for Fairer Finance and why you believe you will be suitable for the role.
YOU WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR THESE ROLES IF YOU ATTACH A TAILORED COVERING LETTER.
If your application goes through to next stage of the process you may be asked to take a written test.
Closing date for applications is 28 June 2019. We may carry out interviews and appoint before this date as suitable candidates apply.