Based in central London. Salary: £25,000-£30,000, dependent on experience, plus benefits
We are recruiting for a policy officer to join our growing team.
Duties of the Policy Officer:
- As our Policy Officer you will be responsible for researching and writing the policy reports we publish.
- This will involve collecting and analysing data on a broad range of issues within financial services.
- You'll also work with senior managers in the business to develop Fairer Finance's policy positions, and will respond to government and regulatory consultations.
- You'll need to attend industry events and represent Fairer Finance at panel and roundtable discussions.
- As part of the wider research team, you'll also need to lend support with collation and checking of data for our customer experience and product ratings.
Qualifications and critical skills:
- We’re willing to consider candidates with 12 month experience in a similar role or recent graduates who have graduated with at least a 2:1 degree.
- But we're also interested in speaking to candidates with more experience, including people returning from parental leave who need flexibility in their working hours.
- The ideal Policy Officer will need to have excellent writing skills, ideally having experience writing research reports. They'll also need excellent communication skills, including the confidence to represent Fairer Finance at external events.
- An eye for detail is essential.
- For all our roles we look for good interpersonal skills, and an ability to work well within and across teams.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive starting salary with salary reviews every 6 months
- Annual bonus scheme linked to company performance
- Company pension scheme upon successful completion of the probationary period
- Season ticket loan
- Career Progression and Professional Development
If you meet the requirements for the role then please apply with your CV and Covering Letter by emailing us at email@example.com. Your letter should explain why you want to work for Fairer Finance and why you believe you will be suitable for the role.
YOU WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR THESE ROLES IF YOU ATTACH A TAILORED COVERING LETTER.
If your application goes through to next stage of the process you may be asked to take a written test.
Closing date for applications is 4 Feb 2019. We may carry out interviews and appoint to one or both roles before this date as suitable candidates apply.