Based in central London. Salary: £20,000-£25,000 p.a. dependent on experience, plus benefits.
We are recruiting for a researcher to join our growing team.
Duties of the Researcher:
- As one of our researchers, your core responsibility will be collecting and analysing the data that sits behind our customer experience and product ratings. Our ratings are designed to help customers make more informed choices when they're choosing banking or insurance products.
- You'll be collecting data by mystery shopping customer journeys or scouring the small print. You'll also need to analyse polling and focus group data.
- As part of the wider research team, you may also be asked to lend support on bespoke research projects for our clients or the media.
Qualifications and critical skills:
- We’re willing to consider candidates with 12 month experience in a similar role or recent graduates who have graduated with at least a 2:1 degree.
- Knowledge of financial services is desirable but not essential.
- An eye for detail is essential.
- For all our roles, we look for good interpersonal skills, and an ability to work well within and across teams.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive starting salary with salary reviews every 6 months
- Annual bonus scheme linked to company performance
- Company pension scheme upon successful completion of the probationary period
- Season ticket loan
- Career Progression and Professional Development
If you meet the requirements for either role then please apply with your CV and Covering Letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter should explain why you want to work for Fairer Finance and why you believe you will be suitable for the role.
YOU WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR THESE ROLES IF YOU ATTACH A TAILORED COVERING LETTER.
If your application goes through to next stage of the process you may be asked to take a written test.
Closing date for applications is 4 Feb 2019. We may carry out interviews and appoint to one or both roles before this date as suitable candidates apply.